Because sitting in class learning how to find the average or reading ‘Beowulf’ for the n-teenth time is boring, I give you the pictures I’ve come across this week that made me laugh. Usually at inappropriate times during class. Enjoy!
Student, triathlete, and coach, racing after my professional triathlete license. I've come a long way since a car wreck put my in a coma in 2008, and I continue to chase my dreams as an athlete and person. Check out my first entry, "Quick History" for the full story of how it all got started.
What’cha lookin’ for…?
- In ALL of @HomeDepot, there's a single tape measure with metric. If that ain't #Murica for ya, I don't know what is. #SmellsLikeFreedom 5 days ago
- Stupid #cycling question: all measurements the same (seat ht; tilt; etc), where the seat bracket is doesn't matter... Right? 1 week ago
- Seems legit m.youtube.com/watch?v=0weSjP… #PizzaIsVegetables #FrenchFriesAreSalad #HealthyEating #NickOfferman 1 week ago
- Dropping a tape measure and watching it burst thrash and unwind is pretty cool. Realizing you no longer have a tape measure is far less neat 2 weeks ago
- What!!! #TheStrain started again last night!! I need more REAL #vampire in my life. 2 weeks ago
- Follow There Is No Spoon on WordPress.com
- 19,526 hits
Tags5k 10k 13.1 2011 ART AVIA beet juice ben greenfield biotta naturals birthday blueseventy Challenge Family Challenge Triathlon Team crr cycling Endurance Concepts energy gel first endurance focus half marathon injury John tanner kestrel knoxville marathon montana nationals normatec open water swim Peak Racing Team Peak Racing Team Camp pearl izumi podium powerbar powerbar gel PR pro tip quassy Quintana Roo race race schedule recovery pump rev3 rev3 glow run rev3 knox rev3 raa rev3 south carolina rev3tri Reynolds wheels rules running SBR Sports shoes sick Sneaker Savior sore speed work sponsor Sports Rehab Shop swiftwick Swim Swimming teamec team rev3 trail trakkers triathlon trislide tri the parks tugaloo tyr ulman cancer fund UNF USAT nationals vacation